Best toner for all skin types to maintain skin PH level

Hi, Lovelies......

Hope you all are fine.Today I wish to share my search for good facial toner.
                        I was always in search of good toner for my skin.Since I have combination skin with t-zone oily & the left area is a bit towards the dry side.It was very tricky to find good skincare products for my skin especially toners.Because usually, toners used to dry out my skin.Since childhood I was suffering from pimples, blemishes,etc Even it was not chronic.As a teenager, i was not happy with my skin.At that point my life I was not aware of anything.I was just knowing & thinking that everyone is using creams & powders to become fair when they go out.That was all by knowledge about skincare.Sorry to say that's what I have seen in my childhood.🙊.Years later with help of my true friend (INTERNET 😜😛😜😜😜), I gained so many wanted & unwanted knowledge about skincare.But somehow I sorted out some good things from bad.It was my rosewater toner mixed with baking powder.
                                                   Hold on please don't change your face or get afraid hearing baking powder.I know many of us think it's not good for your skin.Fights about this topic still exist.So it's up to you.Anyway, it just helped my skin & the way it feels.Our skin is more to acidic side.Using this toner you can make your skin to more alkaline.So that it will maintain PH level of our skin 7 it will be problem free.So let's see how you can make it at home.

Rosewater toner :

Ingredients :

   Rose water - In measuring cup you can take 1 cup rose water.(Buy organic rose water)
   Baking powder-1/4  tsp

How to use :

Mix ingredients together and keep it in a spray bottle inside the fridge and every morning & evening after cleansing your face shake that bottle & gently spray this toner on to your face and let it dry.After drying completely, you can layer it with serum, moisturizer, makeup etc as normal.


Note :
Only use baking powder which is used for baking, You should not use baking soda.Because it's too harsh on the skin.

Benefits of this toner :

Every one knows benefits of fresh /dry roses & rose water on skin & hair.Rosewater helps to cleanse out impurities from your face, making your skin soft, smooth & moisturize because of the rose oil present in roses.Antibacterial properties in rose water help skin to fight against acne, dark spots.This toner is also an excellent sunblock.Whenever you step out in sun you can just spray it.
                                       This toner is a great relief for people who suffer from rosacea.People who suffer from rosacea will understand how easily their skin will get red around chin and nose areas.For them, this toner will do the miracle. Just you guys have to increase its use. Use three times a day.

 If your PH level of your skin is not normal your skin will become more allergic to skincare products & you will feel like the skin is not reacting properly.For sensitive skin, they may be not able to use any products since they will get,itching sensation,blemishes and pimples ,dark spots easily ,but if you use this toner it will help to maintain your skin PH level & you can happily say goodbye to all the devils dancing on your face.

Guys try it out & share your experience with me 🙏😊








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All i know about yellow yellow teeth

Organic face primer at home

Your skin too wants super foods