Bye Bye chicken pox marks..Never missed you@ never invited you@never come again

Hello, dears...




It's being too long that I didn't share any new DIY with you all.So finally I can share with you today.
                                                    As we grow, we all go through many issues whether it's personally/ healthwise.When it comes to health we will do every possible way we can overcome that state.But if some diseases fight with us so badly that it will leave marks, 😖😖so that it will remind us every time we see it.It was a usual day, starting in the morning, cooking food and doing my household works.But in between washing my face, I saw a pimple near my mouth.I thought ok, it will be that time of the month and ignored. Later I noticed a big pimple near my jawline.It was not like normal pimples it was filled with water.Then I searched on google and I was shocked to see that its initial symptoms of chicken pox.Finally went to the doctor and it was confirmed.As we have to go through everything that comes our way.I took in that spirit.I was adviced by my doctor to eat all foods and take antibiotics 3 times a day.So I will share with you all my rituals followed during this phase of my life so that it will help you all.
 The first thing you have to take care of is bathing.Take one liter of water in a vessel boil it.Then add neem leaves with stem(if you get fresh).Otherwise, add dried neem leaves and boil it until color changes.Now add this water to your bathing tub. Add enough water and make it lukewarm. And add 1/2 tsp of turmeric along with it. Just pour this water and clean your face and body. Don't use any soap or shower gel after this. Then just use a cotton towel just to pat dry your face and body.

Face pack to removed black spots

1 Coconut milk - 2 tblsp
2 turmeric - 1 pinch

How to use :

Only use this pack after the chickenpox mark is dried. Before taking bath every day clean your face and apply this pack for  20 minutes and take shower.

When it comes to having food at this point in time. There are many misconceptions that we cannot have all types of foods. But instead, you should eat all types of food. Then only we will have the energy to get up from the bed. Other few things you have to remember is that, don't go anywhere outside. Just be at home take your medicines and eat, sleep. You don't have to worry about thinking chicken pox and its after-effects. I know its hard in the beginning to adjust to all the bump filled with fluid all over the body from head to toe. Just be happy that it is coming and going from your body. You will feel to scratch all the bumps on your body. But be patient if you do like that then it will leave marks on your body. Just follow the bathing routine I have mentioned above. With coconut and turmeric mask gradually all black spots will be reduced. You just have to be patient with all this. Because these all things are natural ways of healing. I hope this post will be helpful to someone who is really suffering from chicken pox and its marks.If you like this tips and if you have any query please let me know in the comment box.I will reply to you
.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organic face primer at home

All i know about yellow yellow teeth